- 964 Tolland Tpke, Manchester, CT 06042
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1152 Sqft
- Come and see why this house is one of the best deals on the market! This 3 bedroom cape is ready to move into. Nice eat in kitchen that comes with all the appliances and has newer counter tops. There are two bedrooms on the first floor, both with hardwood floors and upstairs you will find a second floor landing ideal for a desk and computer along with a large master bedroom. Generous living room with hardwood floors and additional living space in heated lower level family room that is a walk out basement and opens ...
- 32 Thomas Dr, Manchester, CT 06040
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1516 Sqft
- Put this home on the top of your list today! Beautiful and spacious cape style home with a yard that is sure to WOW! May be the biggest and best lot in town, plenty of room for sports, garden or just relaxing. Mature oaks grace this big level, fenced in lot.Interior painting is complete and looks great! As you walk in you will be impressed with the beautiful hardwood floors. To your left is a spacious living room with hardwood floors. On your right is a formal dining room large enough to handle your special dinner ...
- 14 Rabbit Trl, Coventry, CT 06238
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1200 Sqft
- Welcome home to 14 Rabbit trail, your year round vacation home. Step inside this well maintained two story home that is just a stones throw to your own private association beach at Coventry Lake. You are sure to appreciate this hard to find, move in ready, two full bath home in this price range! Three good size bedrooms, flexible first floor layout with office/den on first floor. as well as large living room. Bright and cheery enclosed porch adds living space and is a wonderful place to enjoy morning coffee or e ...
- 94 Stonehouse Rd Unit 10, Coventry, CT 06238
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 1717 Sqft
- Best buy on the 55 and over market! Wonderful location just ten minutes to Uconn and ESCU. You can walk to Coventry Village and enjoy the Library, a swim at Patriots Park,listen to summer music series,restaurants,antiquing,and post office. Open and airy feel in this well maintained unit that has everything you need on one level. This home comes with all the appliances, breakfast bar, first floor family room with a propane fireplace. Spacious master bedroom on first floor, second bedroom and laundry also on main ...
- 691 Grant Hill Rd, Coventry, CT 06238
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1870 Sqft
- You are sure to fall in love with this classic cape style home on a large wooded lot bordered by timeless New England stone walls. This home has been lovingly remodeled and maintained so that all you need to do is move in. This home has a lot of charm and character along with features that are in demand. Spacious eat in kitchen with new granite counters and breakfast bar as well as room for large gatherings. Remodeled bathrooms include a full bath upstairs and half bath downstairs. A new roof with 50 year shingles ...
- 247 Mark Dr, Coventry, CT 06238
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1874 Sqft
- Great home in a excellent neighborhood location and ready to move in! Finished breezeway makes a nice family room on first floor. Kitchen and first floor bath have been remodeled and you will love the formal dining room and living room. Full dormer cape gives you large bedrooms upstairs and a full bath that has been remodeled, Really nice level lot in quiet neighborhood setting just minutes to Hartford.